Red Series

Monday 6 June 2016

Monday MishMash: June Edition



Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!


1. Back on the writing grind. Took a needed break Sunday after completing two freelance writing jobs Saturday night. Ready to tackle the others today.

2. Junowrimo and Bunowrimo have started and so have I. Writing both a YA and a MG interchangeably is interesting and I can't wait to see what I have at the end of the month. Both have surprised me with big changes already.

3. Keeping up with my reading. Reread the first two books in the Girls Wearing Black Series last week. Now I'm currently reading book 3 The Rose Ransom by Spencer Baum. Also completed Soldier by Julie Kagawa early this morning and a fairytale novella last Monday. Will review novella on Wednesday.

4. Plan to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows and X-Men Apocalypse this week.

Thanks for stopping by and do you have anything planned for this week. Feel free to share, if you want....to.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with JuNo and BuNo - you're off to a good start.
    And enjoy X-Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your writing! It is the first week of our summer break here so I just plan to relax and take it easy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when my manuscripts surprise me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw X Men over the weekend. It was a good movie. Quick Silver is simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Liz. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. have fun in the cinema! I'm so glad WARCRAFT is breaking records around the world and is looking to shatter Chinese box office this week

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...