Red Series

Friday 22 April 2016

San Andreas (A to Z) and Seismic Crimes Book Release

Honestly guys mid-week became very flu-ish. *Sigh* I need more medicine. To my bed with my cache of flu tablets! Oh wait I'm already in bed. I type there. Reach!

San Andreas poster.jpg


Summary on Google: A seemingly ideal day turns disastrous when California's notorious San Andreas fault triggers a devastating, magnitude 9 earthquake, the largest in recorded history. As the Earth cracks open and buildings start to crumble, Ray Gaines (Dwayne Johnson), an LAFD search-and-rescue helicopter pilot, must navigate the destruction from Los Angeles to San Francisco to bring his estranged wife (Carla Gugino) and their only daughter (Alexandra Daddario) to safety.

Frankly guys I'm too deep in flu hell to really give out much about my movie experience. But I will say that I recall having a good time. It was exactly what is needed from a disaster movie with satisfactory acting and lots of destruction. Whoopee! 

 Seismic Crimes Book Release

Today is also the release day for Seismic Crimes novel by Chrys Fey. I have known her for a while as a blogger and not only is this not her first book release but she also works as a freelance book editor. So I'm pleased to show you the latest crime novel from one sweet and yes busy lady.

BONUS S: SEISMIC CRIMES!

Today is the release of Chrys Fey's first novel!

BLURB: An Internal Affairs Investigator was murdered and his
brother, Donovan Goldwyn, was framed. Now Donovan is desperate to prove his
innocence. And the one person who can do that is the woman who saved him from a
deadly hurricane—Beth Kennedy. From the moment their fates intertwined, passion
consumed him. He wants her in his arms. More, he wants her by his side in his
darkest moments.

Beth Kennedy may not know everything about Donovan, but she
can’t deny what she feels for him. It’s her love for him that pushes her to do
whatever she has to do to help him get justice, including putting herself in a
criminal’s crosshairs.

When a tip reveals the killer's
location, they travel to California, but then an earthquake of catastrophic
proportions separates them. As aftershocks roll the land, Beth and Donovan have
to endure dangerous conditions while trying to find their way back to one
another. Will they reunite and find the killer, or will they lose everything?

DIGITAL LINKS:


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my promo! And can you believe it...I still haven't seen San Andreas? I want to, though. I like the Rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Chrys.

    The movie wasn't great, but it was kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations to Chrys!
    I reviewed this last year. Cheesy fun. Not the worst nor the best disaster film, but you get pretty much what you'd expect from this type of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! still didn't see that one, hope you get well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy release day to the author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better!! I haven't seen this one; will probably catch it as a rental sometime. I do have Chrys' book to read :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog hopping from North Carolina during the #Challenge. I decided to start with bloggers WAY dow the list figuring they wouldn’t get as many visits. Appreciate finding this post on a mystery, a genre I read a lot of. Inviting you to TEA today-part of my theme of hotels and inns this year. Hope you have time and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you're going through the flu. That SUCKS. I've seen parts of San Andreas, but never all the way through.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...